Venture the Void Wiki
Welcome to the Venture the Void Wiki. This is the official manual for Venture the Void, as well as the unofficial place to get and post tips and hints.
- Ship Controls - How to pilot your ship.
- Flight Mode - Other ship controls, status indicators.
- Menu Mode - Accessing navigation computers, CommLink, and more.
- Getting Started - A quick tour of what to do if you are lost.
- Making Money - Sooner or later you're going to need to get rich quick.
- Building Types - Some of the different buildings to explore in the game.
- Item Types - Stuff you can carry around on your person.
- NPC Types - A breakdown of what sort of people inhabit the galaxy.
- Cargo Types - Stuff you carry in big containers on your ship.
- Known Bugs - Stuff I know about, that I'm working to fix.
- How Autogen Works - Some interesting (boring?) information on how the world generator works.
This isn't part of the VtV manual. Instead, these pages are open to user-submitted hints for each world file. There could be spoilers!
- Eden - One of the archetype game worlds. Difficulty: EASY. Size: SMALL.
- Ando - One of the archetype game worlds. Difficulty: EASY. Size: SMALL.
- Arda - One of the archetype game worlds. Difficulty: EASY. Size: SMALL.
- Buster - Be a small fish in the gigantic Buster Star System. Difficulty: EASY. Size: MEDIUM.
- The Atlantic - Freeform World Pack. Drift the blue-black abyss of The Atlantic. DIFFICULTY: Normal. SIZE: Medium.